Simple and Comfortable
Standard lodge rooms come with single (fixed) beds. Each bed comes with a duvet, one pillow and a mosquito net. If you need additional pillows you can bring your own or purchase them from the WYCE staff.
Each lodge room also has a separate ‘European style’ flush toilet and bathroom area. The rooms have an area for sitting or writing, as well as a closet for storing your clothes. The lodge rooms are close to the central communal meeting area, where you can charge laptops, tablets or telephones.
*Additional beds can be included in a standard lodge room, the maximum number of people allowed per room is 4.
Prices start from just: £24/pppn
What Is Included
- Single (fixed) beds plus optional single (movable) beds
- Free Wifi
- Table and 2 chairs
- Clothes closet
- Wall safe
- Daily water supply
What To Bring
- Tablet or laptop
- Small water bottle (to carry during the day)
- Suntan lotion and mosquito repellent
- First aid kit (a local clinic is also available if needed)
There is no electricity in the lodges, but as there is a bountiful supply of sunshine solar powered devices, power-banks, lanterns etc or wind-up lanterns are advised.
Prices start at: £24 per night
- Adults: 1
- Size: 40ft²
- Categories: Standard
- Amenities: Wall safeWiFi
- Amenities: Daily bottled waterFree WiFiTable and 2 chairsToilet & Shower