Family lodge rooms come with one double bed and a single (fixed) bed. Each bed comes with a duvet, one pillow and a mosquito net. If you need additional pillows you can bring your own or purchase them from the WYCE staff.
Each family room also has a separate ‘European style’ flush toilet and bathroom area. The rooms have an area for sitting or writing, as well as a closet for storing your clothes. The lodge rooms are close to the central communal meeting area, where you can charge laptops, tablets or telephones.
*Additional beds can be included in a family lodge room, the maximum number of people allowed per room is 4.
What Is Included
- 2 x master (fixed) beds – 1 x double and 1 x single
- Free Wifi
- Table and 2 chairs
- Clothes closet
- Wall safe
- Daily water supply
What To Bring
- Tablet or laptop
- Small water bottle (to carry during the day)
- Suntan lotion and mosquito repellent
- First aid kit (a local clinic is also available if needed)
There is no electricity in the lodges, but as there is a bountiful supply of sunshine solar powered devices, power-banks, lanterns etc or wind-up lanterns are advised.
Prices start at: £62 per night
- Adults: 2
- Children: 1
- Size: 60ft²
- Categories: Family
- Amenities: Wall safeWiFi
- Amenities: Daily bottled waterFree WiFiLaundryTable and 2 chairsToilet & Shower